Delivery Info & Return Policy
FREE GROUND SHIPPING
For international orders please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a price quote and shipping rate estimate
Returned Goods Policy
1. Goods will be accepted for return for the following reasons:
- A. If incorrect items were shipped.
- B. If defective items were shipped.
- C. If defective goods are covered by the standard warranty.
- D. If the goods were sent on an evaluation basis.
2. To return goods, contact a Customer Service Representative by phone at (866) 241-1625 for an RGA #(Return Goods Authorization)
The RGA# must also be clearly indicated on the outside of the returned package. Please include the following information:
- A. Reason you wish to return the goods.
- B. Quantity, Description, Product Item number or SKU # and Lot #
- C. Original purchase date.
- D. Customer Purchase Order Number and Monarch Medical’s Invoice Number.
3. All instruments that have been used must be cleaned and DISINFECTED prior to shipment.
4. Shipment must be returned prepaid by customer, unless prior authorization is given for customer to use MMP's shipping account number.
Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
5. If customer intends to return equipment ordered in error, the following restocking charges and terms may apply:
- A. 25% restocking fee will apply over 30 days and up to 90 days from date of shipment.
- B. Goods must be returned in the original packaging and in marketable condition.
- C. Refurbishing and replacement charges will be added to the 25% restocking charge for damaged and/ or missing items.
6. NO RETURNS AFTER 90 DAYS
7. No returns or refund on sterile, single-use disposable products.
F. NO REFUND WILL BE MADE ON CUSTOMIZED INSTRUMENTS
All returns should be sent to:
Monarch Medical Products, Inc. Attn: Returns ,
5485 Bethelview Road, Suite 360-321, Cumming, Georgia 30040 U.S.A.
For questions please call : 866-231-1625
Or email: email@example.com